‘Homestay tourism’ 2D/1N Uros Taquile SCHEDULE:
- Departure from the Puno Harbor: 8:00 a.m.
- Return 05:00 p.m.
- Transfer from the hotel to the harbor (round trip ticket)
- Entrance to Taquile island
- Entrance to Uros islands
- Joint transport (round trip ticket)
- Spanish/English guide
- 1 lunch (not included on the second day)
- 1 dinner
- 1 breakfast
- Cultural activities, dance shows and music
- Demonstration of rocks (optional)
ITINERARY: 2D 1N “weaving the future” DAY 1 07:30 a.m.: Transfer – Hotel -> Harbor – Harbor -> Hotel 08:00 a.m.: Departure from Puno harbor 08:30 a.m.: Visit to the Uros, the floating islands 11:40 p.m.: Arrival on the island of Taquile 12:30 p.m.: Lunch 14:00 p.m.: Arrival at host family’s house 14:10 p.m.: Free Time 15:00 p.m.: Learning agriculture with the family 17:30 p.m.: Watching the sunset 19:00 p.m.: Dinner with the host family 20:00 p.m.: Rock show (optional) DAY 2 05:00 a.m.: Watching the sunrise (optional) 07:30 a.m.: Breakfast 08:30 a.m.: Activities with the host family (demonstration of textiles) 10:30 a.m.: Visiting archeological sites or the beach HAYLLANO 12:00 p.m.: Visiting the community handcrafts center 12:30 p.m.: Lunch (optional) 14:30 p.m.: Return to Puno from the main port of Taquile 17:30 p.m.: Arrival to the city of Puno